- active ingredient: Bromethalin
- palatable bait is preferred over most feeds, food sources and competitive baits
- rodents stop feeding after consuming a lethal dose; results in a consumption of 80% less bait than with traditional baits
- no known resistance, neurotoxicant formulation
- reduced risk of secondary toxicity
- rodents eat through the package
House Mice, Norway Rats and Roof Rats usually consume a lethal dose in a single day offeeding, but it may take two or more days from time of bait consumption for these rodents to die.Rodents cease feeding after consuming a lethal dose. CykillPlace Packs is effective against anticoagulant-resistant mice and rats.