Q: What kind of license or paperwork do I need to buy restricted products?

A: you will need to send of your property tax bill, pest control applicator license or pesticide license to cleanhomesupplies@gmail.com


Q: How often do I need to update information regarding restricted products 

A: Restricted product information should be updated annually or whenever you are issued a new license or tax bill


Q: Why are some products restricted? 

A: Health Canada restricts the sale of certain chemicals to the public to ensure they are used properly by those licensed to do so.


Q: Where does Clean Home Supplies ship to? How much is shipping?

A: Clean Home Supplies will ship orders anywhere in Canada for a flat shipping rate of $14.77 per order


Q: Do you Ship to the USA

A: Clean Home Supplies DOES NOT currently offer shipping to the USA