Aerosolve II is an all-purpose degreaser that is non-flammable, non-corrosive, and residue-free. It is a chlorinated solvent of low toxicity. Contains no carbon tetrachloride and has no irritating odor. It does not attack electrical insulation, and is non-conductive. It also contains no Ozone Depleting Compounds. Aerosolve II will remove grease, grime, oil, and other heavy soils from metal surfaces. It will remove chewing gum from carpets, lipstick and other marks from walls, and oil stains and tar spots from upholstery. USDA applicable, K2
- Dissolves and removes most oils or residues.
- Leaves no residue to interfere with any subsequent operations.
- Contains no 1,1,1-trichloroethane or other ozone-depleting compounds.
- Solvent is nonflammable for safer use.
- The dielectric strength for Aerosolve II is typically 36,000 V.
- More Automotive Care Products HERE
- Product may be different in shape and colour but will always be the same size.