Anti-seize paste composed of quality lubricants, anti-corrosion agents, and atomized metal in a special solvent base. Designed for high-temperature, high-pressure use. Prevents galling, seizing, and galvanic action. Protects metal surfaces from exposure to extreme temperatures (-65F - 2100F) and corrosive atmospheres. Will not wash off. Will not fuse to metal. Assures long-term protection with one application indoors or outdoors. Will not evaporate, separate or harden. Contains no lead. Also available in aerosol form.
- Prevents seizing caused by galling, galvanic action, fretting, fusion, pitting, thread distortion, breakage, rust, and corrosions.
- Provides long-term protection with just one application, outdoors or indoors, even in damp areas or against salt spray. Will not wash off.
- Coating withstands temperatures of -65°F to 2100°F (-54°C to 1149°C).
- Will not harden or fuse to metals, cake, evaporate or separate.
- Can be used as an anti-seize on the threads of steel, stainless steel, steel alloy, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass, and titanium parts and reduces friction and wear on plastic.
- Paste contains no lead compounds traditionally found in this type of product.
- Product may be different in shape and colour but will always be the same size