Zep Groovy V is a premium grade anti-seizing, lubricating and sealing compound. It is formulated to meet the needs of industrial machinery and equipment where seizing, fretting, or galling of parts is a problem. Zep Groovy V may be used on boiler, pipe and hydraulic fittings, dies, jibs, bolts and nuts, pulleys, propeller shafts and pneumatic hammers. It is designed for high-temperature, high-pressure settings. Resists water washout. Zep Groovy V is also available in paste form.
- Prevents seizing, galling, fretting, pitting, thread distortion, and galvanic action.
- Provides long-term protection with one application, outdoors, indoors even in damp areas or against salt spray. Resists water washout.
- Withstands temperature up to 2100°F.
- Highly-resistant to extreme heat and pressure, steam and saltwater exposure.
- Use on metal-to-metal contacts especially on stainless steel, steel alloys, cast iron, copper, aluminum, brass and titanium parts. Also effective on metal-to-rubber contacts.
- Makes tighter, firmer seals possible while making disassembly easier.
- Product may be different in shape and colour but will always be the same size