Zep I.D. Red is an industrial degreaser designed for use where fast evaporation and no residue are desirable. In many applications, the non-emulsifying formula combines excellent solvency, fast evaporation, and no residue characteristics to provide an excellent alternative to ozone depleting compounds (ODCs), such as 1,1,1 Trichloroethane and CFCs. Additionally, there is no methylene chloride or perchloroethylene in Zep I.D. Red, and it is non-corrosive to metals. Zep I.D. Red is designed with a valve which allows spraying in upright as well as upside-down positions. Use to remove oil, grease, dirt, lubricants, tar, etc., from circuit boards, electrical contacts, electric motors, machinery parts, electronic equipment, molds, textiles, etc. Also available in liquid form.
- I.D. Red quickly evaporates from the surface.
- Rapidly penetrates and removes soils from surface.
- Solvents evaporate completely, leaving no detectable residues on cleaned surfaces.
- Formulated without any chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1-trichloroethane, perchloroethylene, or methylene chloride.
- Contains no ingredients which will cause corrosion of metal surfaces.
- Designed with a special valve to allow use right-side up and upside-down without propellant loss.
- Product may be different in shape and colour but will always be the same size
- More Automotive Care products HERE