Zeplon is a concentrated, heavy-duty, long lasting dry-film lubricant in a handy aerosol can. This versatile lubricant contains DuPont’s Teflon* which has the lowest coefficient of friction of any dry solid material known.
- Zeplon leaves a long lasting film of micron size particles which act as tiny “ball bearings” to reduce friction and wear.
- Lubricating film is dry and does not attract dust or dirt.
- Contains no oils, waxes or greases which may cause staining. Residual film is odourless.
- Residual lubricant does not react to acids, alkalies, oils, solvents, or water.
- Zeplon actually penetrates the surface and increases in effectiveness with each additional application. Smaller amounts of Zeplon are required the more frequently it is used.
- Zeplon’s dry film will work over a wide range of temperatures from 4°- 232°C.
- Product may be different in shape and colour but will always be the same size